Tuesday, July 10, 2007





Gabriel wants to announce that we FINALLY are posting our own blog! Yeah! If you are wondering, that is Gabe's foot on his chest! :) Gabe is getting fat while his mommy is trying to get skinny. Gabe finaly has roles on his legs.


We have had an exciting summer with ALL of our birthdays and the birth of Gabriel. We have also had lots of family visit, which we have loved. We are seriously contemplating moving back to Utah to be closer to my family. We all miss them, especially now that Katie is starting her own family. I want to be an Auntie to Eli JUST LIKE Kookoo has been to all of my kids. This invloves jumping from the top of the fridge, eating sugar cubes and teaching him how to beg for candy at the check out stand! We love you all!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a L&D nurse in the AirForce. I LOVE my job and have been doing OB for 13 years!We have four kids. Jacob 16, Sophia Elena 9, Kian 7, and Gabriel 2. We just got back on Active Duty and we are loving it! Lots of adventures ahead!