Friday, September 14, 2007



Gabriel is going through a "BOOB" phase. He only wants mom and he wants to be held ALL the time! He nurses constantly and is getting really big. He is into 3-6 mos outfits. He did not even get to wear many of his 0-3 outfits. He goes next Friday for his vaccines.......Dad has to take him!

Juan started his new job and he is so excited to be doing what he loves. Kian has had a bit of trouble in school because he is an Atencio. Sophie has had NO problems in school because she is an Albalate. Jacob wants to come home now and I am so happy! I really miss him!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a L&D nurse in the AirForce. I LOVE my job and have been doing OB for 13 years!We have four kids. Jacob 16, Sophia Elena 9, Kian 7, and Gabriel 2. We just got back on Active Duty and we are loving it! Lots of adventures ahead!