Sunday, August 26, 2007

She must know Kung Fu........




I took Kian to get Chinese food at the food court a while ago and the lady behind the counter was an older Chinese lady. Kian saw her and said ( not quietly I might add) "Hey Mom, she knows Kung FU." When I shhhhhh'd him he said ( Even Louder) " No I am serious Mom. Look at her face. She HAS to know Kung FU." Then he starts saying to the Lady " Do some Kung Fu." The lady gave me a REALLY nasty look. I am surprised she did not spit in our food. Goal for Kian: Work on Political Correctness!
Gabe smiled at his Momma for the first time! YEAH! He LOVES his sister and the dog continues to love him.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a L&D nurse in the AirForce. I LOVE my job and have been doing OB for 13 years!We have four kids. Jacob 16, Sophia Elena 9, Kian 7, and Gabriel 2. We just got back on Active Duty and we are loving it! Lots of adventures ahead!